Dream Rentals of San Antonio Rental Policy and Rules
Prior to Rental
Scheduling / Cancellation Policy:
- Dream Rentals of San Antonio rental vehicles must be reserved ahead of time via online, phone call or in person reservations at our office at least 24 hours prior to Rental Date. Upon reservation, the client is required to pay the initial deposit by major credit card; no exceptions made.
- Clients can schedule reservations 2 months in advance from desired rental dates.
- Should you have to cancel your reservation, Dream Rentals of San Antonio will retain 100% of the initial payment of the rental for inconvenience and scheduling. All Sales Are Final! Cancelation or ineligibility to operate a Dream Rentals of San Antonio Vehicle does not constitute for a refund of a reservation. Dream Rentals of San Antonio may decide to credit you for a future rental at our digression.
Client Information Required:
- In order for Dream Rentals of San Antonio to secure reservations for a client, the client must freely and willfully provide the following information:
* Drivers License (US and/ or International)
* Passport (International Clientele)
* Major credit card for initial deposit (2 major credit cards for International Clientele)
* Personal information for a nationwide background check and driver history check
Pre-Rental Walk Around:
- Prior to the client taking the vehicle, the client is required to take a Dream Rentals of San Antonio representative on a short test drive to assure that the client is fully informed on how to operate the particular vehicle they are renting. This is to insure the client understands the transmission of the vehicle, the technology in the vehicle, the blind spots, handling, speed, power, etc. Should the Dream Rentals of San Antonio representative determine the client is unable to operate the vehicle, Dream Rentals of San Antonio reserves the right to refuse rental of the vehicle to any person for any reason.
- The client will be given a walk around the vehicle to also inform them of any imperfections in the paint, damage, dents, ding, etc. that exist with the vehicle. This is so that the renter understands what damage exists and if there is any new damage to vehicle after the rental is over, it is clear and noticed by renter and Dream Rentals of San Antonio. If damages are found, it will be examined by our technicians and determined if the renter was at fault or it was normal wear and tear (i.e. rock chips on the paint).
- Upon return of the vehicle, a Dream Rentals of San Antonio representative will perform a walk around for cosmetic damages that may have occurred the rental. The walk around includes interior and exterior. Should damages have occurred, Dream Rentals of San Antonio will contact the renter and address all issues and the necessary actions that will be taken.
100 Point Inspection:
- Upon return of the vehicle, a Dream Rentals of San Antonio Master Technician will perform a 100 point mechanical inspection to assure the vehicle drive system is in tact and no abnormal wear and tear occurred during the rental. Should damages have occurred, Dream Rentals of San Antonio will contact the renter and address all issues and the necessary actions that will be taken.